Email Campaign Archive
from Whizz Education
join our mailing list
- 16/09/2020 - Seven ways to avoid an algoshambles
- 19/08/2020 - Virtual tutoring special: restoring the teaching day, implications for equity
- 16/07/2020 - Blended learning must be part of education’s new normal
- 16/06/2020 - How schools across the globe are reopening after Covid-19 lockdown
- 30/05/2020 - Whizz Insights Test
- 30/05/2020 - Whizz Insights Invitation Test
- 13/05/2020 - Covid learning loss - we’ve been here before
- 08/04/2020 - Covid-19 special: Building resilient education systems and bridging the digital divide
- 12/03/2020 - Whizz Insights: Why do some schools adopt EdTech? And three ways to empower girls and women with STEM.
- 05/02/2020 - Whizz Insights: Why AI should force a rethink of SDG4, the launch of the EdTech Evidence Group and more...
- 12/12/2019 - Whizz Insights: A radical new approach to global learning metrics, High-Touch, High-Tech for educators and more.
- 07/11/2019 - Is PISA worth the hype?
- 02/10/2019 - Whizz Insights: Delivering quality education with global learning metrics, a trip to UNGA and a response to the Beijing consensus
- 02/09/2019 - Whizz Insights: International funding programmes and SDG 4, AI in education and Numerosity - read on!
- 01/07/2019 - Whizz Insights: To set or not to set, lessons from a Kenyan doodle and more...
- 03/06/2019 - Whizz Insights: Summer learning loss quantified, bilingual learning and more...
- 30/05/2019 - Whizz Insights: Summer learning loss quantified, bilingual learning and more...
- 25/04/2019 - Whizz Insights: Reasons to welcome the DfE’s Edtech Strategy, Can low-stakes testing resolve the assessment conundrum? and more…
- 29/03/2019 - Whizz Insights: Why the 5 C's of EdTech are not enough, Data to Insight to Action white paper and more...
- 28/02/2019 - Whizz Insights: A monthly digest of topical education news and opinion