Email Campaign Archive
from Columbia Journalism Review
join our mailing list
- 09/25/2020 - The Breonna Taylor decision, violence, and power
- 09/24/2020 - TikTok, a political football, is still up in the air
- 09/23/2020 - Mueller revisionism, and the culpability of the press
- 09/22/2020 - The messaging mess among Trump’s top health officials
- 09/21/2020 - The death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and covering the Republican push to replace her
- 09/18/2020 - Whistleblowers and the cacophonous sounds of America
- 09/17/2020 - How can we fight back against surveillance capitalism?
- 09/16/2020 - Have we seen this movie before?
- 09/15/2020 - How should we think about Russian disinformation?
- 09/14/2020 - On grief, personal and collective
- 09/11/2020 - The eeriness of an orange sky, and the familiar lack of a climate crisis connection
- 09/10/2020 - COVID relief and the misplaced outrage about Rage
- 09/09/2020 - We don’t need Michael Cohen to know the truth about Trump
- 09/08/2020 - Did Stars and Stripes win the fallout from Trump’s ‘losers’ comments?
- 09/04/2020 - Facebook’s belated, vague, unhelpful election idea
- 09/03/2020 - China throws a wrench into TikTok acquisition plans
- 09/02/2020 - Facebook threatens to block Australian news if law goes ahead
- 09/01/2020 - Voice of America staff rebel over new CEO's comments
- 08/31/2020 - Trump turns up the protest heat
- 08/28/2020 - Special Event: The New Journalism