Email Campaign Archive
join our mailing list
- 07/22/2021 - July News: Music and Cross-Cultural Understanding; Renewed Partnership with Sasakawa USA; JETAA Chapter Grants Available; History of USJETAA
- 07/03/2021 - You're Invited: Upcoming Events
- 06/09/2021 - June News: JET and My AAPI Heritage; Finding a Niche in Japan Research; Alumni Interviews - Tochigi & Gunma
- 05/26/2021 - You're Invited: Upcoming Events - Miso Ramen Cooking Class, Japanese Language Group, Gaming Industry Networking Session
- 05/13/2021 - May News: Passing of Vice President Mondale; JETs on Japan Articles on Gender Diversity and Agriculture; Ibaraki Alumni Interviews; and More
- 04/26/2021 - You're Invited: Upcoming Events
- 04/13/2021 - April News: Stop Asian Hate; Prospects for the Future of the U.S.-Japan Science and Technology Relationship; JET in the News; Event Recaps; & More!
- 03/18/2021 - March News: Remembering 3.11; Dispelling Three Myths about the U.S.-Japan Security Alliance; Author Event with Karen Hill Anton, & more!
- 03/05/2021 - Commemorating the Great East Japan Earthquake
- 02/04/2021 - February News: Program Reports, Opportunity and Crisis in Japanese Architecture, Connecting Little Tokyo's Past and Present, J-Talks: Mixed Multitudes
- 01/13/2021 - January News: JETs on Japan Forum Issue 1; Racial and Social Justice in the U.S.-Japan Community Workshop; Chapter Grants Awarded
- 01/01/2021 - Happy New Year!
- 12/09/2020 - December News: Year in Review, JETAA National Conference Recap, Jazz Connections Between New Orleans and Japan, and more
- 12/01/2020 - Make a Difference This Morning
- 11/04/2020 - November: Vegan Japanese Food?, JETs on Japan Forum, Nourishing Japan Film Screening, Grad School Scholarships, & more!
- 10/06/2020 - USJETAA October Newsletter
- 09/01/2020 - September News: Special Career Support Issue
- 08/04/2020 - August News: Chapter Grant Program Funding Awarded to JETAADC, Career Support Resource & Events, Member Offers, Alumni Highlights, and more...
- 07/23/2020 - Special Offers for Our Members
- 07/06/2020 - July News: Virtual Cooking Class 7/6, Leadership Visit with PNWJETAA, Japanese Jazz in New York, Career Resources, and more...