To All CSMS-IPA participating practitioners and practice managers:
You are participating in an exciting value-based care partnership with the CSMS-IPA, Quality Health Ideas (QHI), and ConnectiCare.
CareScreen® application brings partnership members a more detailed patient history than is typically available in the EMR. It's also a tool which will help you identify and close quality measure gaps. You are reimbursed for your time and actions in CareScreen® via significant monthly incentives. Best providers in the collaboration consistently earn $3,000-$4,000 monthly in additional take-home incentive QVU® payments for their hard work.
We are organizing three in-person meetings (held in three various locations on April 25th, 26th and 27th) to discuss this partnership further and talk about opportunities to improve our performance in 2017. Please see below for logistics and details.
Each PCP who attends one of these meetings will receive a $150 gift card from QHI for your time.
There will be an additional opportunity to earn a further $250 at the completion of the meeting as well by completing high-value visits using the CareScreen® Application. Attendance by PCPs and your practice managers is highly encouraged!
1. Overview of our Collaboration for Value-based care, and how to achieve the Triple Aim
2. Review of 2016 performance
a. Risk Adjustment
c. Care Management
3. Opportunities for 2017
a. Coding and documentation best practices
b. Quality measure improvement
4. Near-term incentive ($250) program for completing a targeted list of high-value visits
Please choose to attend one of the following three events:
1. April 25th 6:00-7:30pm Hyatt House 830 Brideport Ave. Shelton, CT 06484
2. April 26th 6:00-7:30pm Courtyard By Marriott 63 Grand Street,
Waterbury, CT 06702
3. April 27th 6:00-7:30pm Holiday Inn 10 Laura Blvd, Norwich, CT 06360
Please RSVP by Friday, April 21st by clicking one of the buttons below