Welcome to the April newsletter from RN Legal
After much hard work, patience and contributions from everyone at the firm, we have recently launched our new website. We think it does a great job of showcasing our people and our services. In doing so we deliberately intended to make our site clear and easy to navigate. We invite you to take a tour and let us know what you think - www.rnlegal.org
We are often asked what legal work we undertake at RN Legal. In short we work in the following areas:
- Court disputes
- Conveyancing and property law
- Criminal and traffic Law
- Family Law
- Wills, Estates and Probate
- Injury claims including, car accidents, medical negligence and Superannuation or TPD claims.
In addition at RN Legal we can assist you where you require documents to be signed or witnessed by a Notary Public which include:
- Attesting or affirming and certifying legal documents for use in Australia or internationally, including powers of attorney, wills, deeds and contracts;
- Administering oaths for use in Australia or internationally;
- Witnessing affidavits, statutory declarations and other documents for use in Australia or internationally;
- Noting and contesting bills of exchange.
From the team at RN Legal