2015 - The Year to #GetItDone!
Hello my sister! As promised, I am sending you a recap of our first conference call on Monday night. Here are a few things you should know:
1. #GetItDone - This is the hashtag that I'm using as our theme for 2015. Feel free to use it to encourage yourself and others. Its a reminder that you're focused on working hard toward your goal this year. No more excuses, no more crying or procrastination, this year is The Year to #GetItDone! (PS - your net worth is connected to your network! Expand that circle, girl, so you can #GetItDone!)
2. Authors - If you are an aspiring author, join me on Monday, January 19 at 9 PM for a 1 hour discussion on how to become an author and what it entails. I will discuss various topics such as writing, copywriting, copyediting, selfpublishing, ebooks, publicist, writer's block and more! Tell a friend and just call in, its FREE!
3. Top This! - Let's have some fun! Join me in an Us Girls Can hat contest called, "Top This"! I love going to church on Sundays and topping my outfit off with a fabulous hat and I know you do too! So, I'm giving a FREE GIFT to the sister and runner up who adorns the best SUNDAY hat! To enter the contest, just email a picture of yourself (or someone else) in your best Sunday hat. That's all! The winner will get a FREE short sleeve Us Girls Can Glitter Tshirt (see below) and the runner up will win an Us Girls Can writing pen! Also, all pictures will be featured in an Us Girls Can video collage to be featured on our social media pages and YouTube. Think your hat is fancy? Well, get it out, put it on, and email us a picture and let us see you "Top This"! (Pictures must be CLEAR and submitted by January 31, 2014)
4. Hooper's Notes - Finally, I started blogging on my website! Yay!! Read my inspiring articles and sermon notes at www.DeboraHooper.com. A favorite is Money or Morals? Should Keshia have called Bill Cosby for money or stuck with her morals on Celebrity Apprentice? Read up!
5. March 2015 Us Girls Can will be celebrating its first year anniversary! Stay tuned for upcoming information. Also, order your tshirt at www.ShopUsGirlsCan.com to get ready to celebrate! I've got something good planned!
6. Monday, February 2 is our next conference call. Put it on your calendar NOW!!!
Until we speak, greet or tweet, wishing you abundant blessings,
Contest Rules: You MUST BE 18 years or older and an Us Girls Can subscriber, so make sure you sign up with your name and email address at Us Girls Can. (If your email address is not on Us Girls Can email list, your entry is void.) You can only submit one (1) picture. Picture MUST BE emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and should have your legal name attached. Contest ends midnight, January 31 and the top 5 pictures are posted on our Us Girls Can Fan Page. The winner and runner up is chosen by Facebook fans on Friday, February 6, 2015 and the woman and the runner up with the highest "likes" wins. Lastly, your picture MUST feature a Sunday (dress) hat to be considered in the contest. Thank you for participating, now let's #GetItDone!