PMA New Pricing Structure
Decisions have been made with regards to the new pricing structure bringing the PMA into line with other Mediation Professional Bodies. New membership benefits have been added and the board are encouraged by the support members have been giving to the PMA and so are offering all Associate and Accredited Individual renewals made in 2016 a 2-for-1 on membership prices. This means that all Associate and Accredited members who renew their existing membership in 2016 - will not have to renew again until 2018.
Indivdual and Coporate pricing structures will stay the same.
New member benefits added
- Free ticket to the National Mediation Awards Ceremony in October 2016 Guest Speaker PMA Patron Sir Michael Gibbons
- Issuing Membership Cards for all Accredited members and Accredited members that renew in 2016
- New CPD Programme
- Research into the benefits of Mediation is underway-providing you with a first look and access when complete
- A new section on the forum for "tried and tested" mediation venues- where you can upload venues you have used and rate venues you have used and share this knowledge with pother Mediators
- Free benefit of advertising in the newsletters and website for Mediators
- Employment Law details to be issued to all members on a monthly basis.
- More Networking Events (Plannings in place for the first to be held in March)
- Pro-Bono opportunities