Directions for Accessing Family Portal
FACTS Management gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
FACTS Family Portal is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others. You may view your child’s grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary.
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use Family Online:
· In Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer go to www.factsmgt.com and click Parent Login, then select FACTS Family Portal (ParentsWeb).
· Type the school's District Code: OR-NC
· Click Create New Family Portal Account.
· Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your login. The link is active for 6 hours.
· From the email, click the link to create your Family Portal (ParentsWeb) login.
· A web browser displays your Name and FACTS SIS Person ID.
· Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
· Click Save User Name and/or Password. A message displays at the top of the browser, "User Name/Password successfully updated."
· You may now log in to Family Portal using your new user name and password.
· Family Portal allows you to access:
o Student attendance and daily grades
o Progress reports