Skills, Processes & Techniques for IMO Mobilization
Private Training Course
from GPMIP Partner Scott Whitaker
April 27th, 28th 10 to 11:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
4 to 5:30 PM Central European Summer Time (CEST)
Covered in 2-90 Minute sessions to provide insights, skills, and proven practices for successful IMO (Integration Management Office) mobilization.
The framework is designed to address the most common requirements for mid-market and lower middle market acquisitions but can be scaled up or down to address the unique needs of any M&A transaction.
Agenda Topics and Focus Areas
1. How to implement a logical and consistent process for managing LMM and MM integrations
2. Key steps and deliverables that ensure the integration plan delivers on the deal thesis
3. Managing communications and change during an integration
4. Common mistakes and how to avoid them
5. Effective program governance and finding the right internal people to spearhead integration efforts
6. Implementing a repeatable integration playbook for active platforms