Dear FBC Friend,
Don't miss our annual church in the park service and the church picnic - August 7th starting at 11am. Be sure to sign up so we can get a count for burgers and hotdogs. You may also want to bring your favorite picnic dish or sign up for the corn hole tournament. This is a great outreach event to bring friends, family, neighbors with you.
Highlights from our July Quarterly Ministry & Business Meeting
- Linda Guy is our new Hospitality Team leader
- Tina Wood is heading up our Family Care team
- Sean Raynor is our newest church member
- Lots of improvements to our facilities - bathrooms, lighting, carpeting
- Giving is about three percent ahead of the same time last year
- We passed a new CCA budget with a record high 79 students enrolled
You can pick up the reports at the Welcome Center if you missed the meeting.
- Thanks to all who serve faithfully as ministry leaders and volunteers at FBC
- Exciting baptism service on July 24 with another one scheduled for August 21
- Three new teachers for CCA in the Fall - Preschool, Kindergarten, and Elementary
- Meeting our giving goals to carry out planned ministries and facilities improvements ($9,000 behind our budget)
- New opportunities to love our community
The Crown & The Cross
The life of Jesus Christ and the Gospel is presented in a different way in each of the four Gospel books. Mark wanted people to see Jesus as the promised Messiah, the rightful king, worthy of all honor and praise. He also made sure readers saw the purpose of Jesus' going to the cross to complete God's master work of redemption. You can read Mark chapters 11 and 12 to be prepared or watch some of the past sermons on our website.
Join us Sunday mornings at 9:30 am in person or online. You can find the service on our Facebook page or our YouTube channel. Be sure to like and subscribe so you will be notified when new content is available.
Are you struggling financially? If you need of help contact one of our deacons or the church office. If you need help navigating Facebook or YouTube just ask for help. Our monthly Deacons Fund offering is designated for this compassion ministry. You can give on Communion Sunday or any time by designating "Deacons Fund" on your gift.
Get behind our Mission: Worship. Grow. Share.
Please stay faithful in prayer and giving so we can continue to provide for our staff, missionaries and on-going ministries. You can give online through PayPal, Faith Life Giving, or mail in your offering. Contact the church office if you need assistance using PayPal or the Faith Life on-line giving.
Pastor Mark Massaro
P.S. Will you pray for one or two people you can bring to church with you on a Sunday morning or Growth Group? How can you encourage someone else to take one step towards salvation or towards maturity in Christ?
Share FBC with friends & family
Most people visit a church because someone invited them. They usually want to learn more on Facebook or the website. You can help share our events and sermons on Facebook or by email with friends. Leave comments or write a short review. Click on the links below.