PHACE AWARENESS WEEK IS HERE!
We are very excited to raise awareness for PHACE Syndrome this week!
We are pleased to announce the launching of two amazing Webinars created by two doctors from our Medical Advisory Board.
Here is how our week is lined up:
- Sunday: The launching of the FRAME Video created by Rick Guidotti of Positive Exposure
- Monday: Webinar created by Dr. Beth Drolet
- Tuesday: PHACE Facts
- Wednesday: Webinar created by Dr. Dawn Siegel
- Thursday: Video Testimonies
- Friday: Wear Red and share it on social media
- Saturday: PHACE(ing) the Future
- Sunday: PHACE Care guidelines
How can you participate?
Check our website and/or Facebook page every morning during the week to see what is going on that day.
Don't forget to submit your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org to have a poster of you or your child diagnosed with PHACE made and posted to our https://www.showyourphace.com/ page. Ask your family and friends to make the poster their profile picture and share the posters.
Make a video testimony about one of the doctors you or your child has seen from our Medical Advisory Board and share your PHACE experience or journey. All videos should be no longer than 2 minutes and can be emailed to email@example.com by Wednesday evening. Videos will be posted Thursday throughout the day.
Wear Red Friday and encourage your family, friends, co-workers and classmates to do the same! Take pictures and don't forget to post them to your social media pages and have your family and friends share them.
Every time you post a picture during the week use #showyourphace
We have four goals for this campaign:
Have a great PHACE Syndrome Awareness Week...
- Raise awareness about PHACE Syndrome
- Encourage you to join our organization as a member (free of charge)
- Encourage donations to help us fund our 2018 conference and other PHACE causes
- Encourage you to register your loved one with PHACE in the official International PHACE Syndrome Registry