TFM Winter Market
in historic Whittier Square (Admiral & S. Lewis Ave.)
Saturday, Feb. 29th 2020
Sponsorships Now Available!
Spring is just around the corner and the excitement is building for the opening day of the largest farmers market in the state! Now your business can join in on the action- The Tulsa Farmers' Market is now seeking sponsors to partner with us in 2020! Click below for details:
This Week at the Market:
Abundant Microgreens - Excellent selection of delicious and nutritious microgreens
Blakley Family Farms/Creeksaide Plants & Produce - Responsibly raised pork, beef and eggs
Bohemia: Moveable Feast - Fresh fixings from Chef Teri Fermo
Dale and Daughter - Handcrafted ferments, pickles, tonics and more!
Greenwood Farms - Lots of eggs and all of our all natural pastured meats. Beef, Pork, Lamb, Chicken and Rabbit. Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday.
Full Sun Composting - Collections only this week
JL Concepts - Handcrafted woodwork made with local wood
Knight Creek Farm - Fresh Pecans!
LOMAH - Farm fresh cows' milk and cheese made from happy cows!
Osage Oasis - Modern Handmade Macrame
Prairie Creek Farms - Pastured pork, chicken and eggs
Redbird Ranch Fare - Grass-fed beef and lamb, pastured pork and our pastured produced eggs in a variety of size. Also have fresh onion pies, both regular and gluten free and our gluten free egg pasta. Don’t forget about our gluten free flavored pecans: candied, sugar free, herb, sweet and hot, hot pepper and Cajun spiced
Roark Acres - Local honey and bee products
T's Kitchen Door - Freshly baked breads, muffins, cookies and more
Thao Farms - Seasonal produce from Rose, OK
The Spice Market - Hand blended rubs, salts, sugars and other spices
Tria Yang Farms - Fresh seasonal produce from Vinita, OK
Wagon Creek Creamery - grass fed dairy (butter, raw milk cheese) grass fed beef, granola and granola bars, sand plum jelly
This Week's Local & In-Season Recipe
Egg and Greens Bowl (Aka Breakfast Salad)
This bowl is packed with sautéed greens, two fried eggs and roasted veggies! You’ll feel so good after starting your day with this combo of protein and healthy fat.
- 2–3 teaspoons avocado or olive oil
- 2–3 eggs (available at market!)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 –3 cups baby greens, i.e. spinach, kale or your favorite green (available at market!)
- 1/2 cup roasted cauliflower or sweet potatoes (sweet potatoes available at market!)
- 1/3 avocado, sliced
- microgreens (available at market!)
- fresh dill (available at market!)
- sea salt and pepper
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot add onion and sauté for about 5 minutes. Add greens and roasted cauliflower/sweet potato and toss to combine. Sprinkle with sea salt. Cook, stirring often, 2 minutes or just until greens begin to wilt.
- Transfer veggies to a salad bowl and then crack two eggs into the same pan, adding a little more oil if needed. Cook eggs to desired consistency sprinkle with salt and pepper and place on top of sautéed greens. Top bowl with microgreens, fresh dill and sliced avocado. Serve with more salt and pepper and hot sauce if desired.
Recipe courtesy of Eatingbirdfood.com, view site here.
Do you love the Market? Now's your chance to join the team-
Volunteer with us! Click here to learn more.
Support Your Farmers' Market!
When shopping online you can still support local! Use smile.amazon.com and select Cherry Street Farmers' Market, Inc. as your recipient and Amazon will donate to our market, a 501(c)(3) organization!
Our Mission: Advance a thriving community in the greater Tulsa area by continuing and fostering relationships between the local farmers and consumers; promoting health, and wellbeing through community outreach; facilitating access to nutritious, local foods and, encouraging earth-friendly lifestyle and business practices.
Vision: We directly connect the growers with the consumers and strengthen the local economy as Oklahoma’s premier farmers’ market.
Thank you! See you at the Market!