Time to get the garden planted!
How to Support Local Vendors this Week
Until our Market resumes we will be sending out our weekly newsletters earlier in the week to give you ample time to order from your favorite vendors!
Get compost delivered to your garden plot! Check out Full Sun's details below~
For the Week of April 18th-
Walkup Farm Stands in Tulsa:
Hungry Duck Farm- Seasonal produce, Produce pick up Saturdays 9-12pm @ 2219 E. Admiral (New location from last week!)
Creekside Plants & Produce, Blakley Family Farms - Pork, beef, eggs, & plants, Saturdays across from Pancho Anaya Bakery in Kendall Whittier, 9-11am.
- Redbird Ranch Fare - Beef, lamb, pork, eggs & some prepared foods, Saturdays 8:30-11am in Ziegler’s parking lot (Admiral Blvd & Lewis Ave)
- Thao Farms - Seasonal produce, Saturdays 10-12pm behind Fair Fellow Coffee (Admiral Blvd. & Lewis Ave)
Preorder for pickup:
Delivery or Shipping:
- Gnome Grown- Fresh gourmet mushrooms, Customers can pre-order via email or phone and pick up at arranged times. www.gnomegrownmushrooms.com email@example.com 918.808.5477 or customers can message us through our instagram @gnomegrownmushrooms
T’s Kitchen Door - freshly baked breads and baked goods, Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 918-625-6892 Taking orders thru Facebook, text, email, phone. I plan to come to Tulsa at least every other Saturday morning. At this time I'm not sure of the exact time and location.
Three Springs Farm- Sign up for CSA @ http://threespringsfarm.com & pickup order on Saturdays
Tria Yang Farms - Preorder by Thursday Afternoon for Saturday pick up
Carrot $4.00 / bundle , radish $ 3.00/bundle, mix lettuce (red & green) $4.00/ bag, spinach $ 4.00/ bag, baby bok choy $ 3.00/ bag, Chinese broccoli $3.00/ bundle, mustard green $3.00/ bag, baby kale $3.00/ bag, romaine lettuce $4.00/bag, collards $3.00/bundle, green garlic $2.00/ bundle, green onion $2.00/ bundle, cilantro $2.00/ bundle and mint $2.00 / bundle
~This Week’s available produce:
~No cut flowers this week~
~Place an order by Thursday afternoon and pick up Saturday 9-11 at Heirloom Rustic Ales.
**Please bring exact change at time of pick up**Minimum order $15 Email Order to: email@example.com
On-Farm/Direct Sales Available:
- Abundant Microgreens - Microgreens & Sprouts, order at Abundantmicrogreens.com
- Alimade Foods - locally crafted bone broths, available for curbside pick up and home delivery. Order at www.alimadefood.com
Full Sun Composting - Garden compost, Delivery available up to 2 cu yds maximum. Bagged 1 cu ft $12 / each. Bulk compost $75 / cu yd. Order @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Knight Creek Farm - Fresh pecans & pecan products, Shop online @ https://www.knightcreekfarms.com
- Osage Oasis - Macrame art, Accepting orders at email@example.com, on Instagram at http://instagram.com/osageoasis or at 9188529783. I can take payments online and drop local orders on doorsteps so as to avoid contact. I can also ship items.
- Outwest Farms -Grass fed beef & pastured pork Offering delivery, order at https://outwestfarmsok.com/
Pleu Gardens - Sprouts, microgreens, cut flowers, plants, Delivery available and taking orders via phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org. My website has my plant list and prices. www.pleugardens.com
- Prairie Creek Farms - Pastured pork, chicken, beef, & eggs, Offering free home delivery. Order at https://prairiecreek.farm
ScuttlePots- Mosaics, decor for home & garden, We are continuing to produce items for Spring. We would be happy to deliver, depending on location, or meet at a mutually agreeable outdoor location. We can be reached at 918-991-5053 or email to email@example.com. We will also be posting new items on our Instagram page, pamsmithscuttlepotsmosaics
- Roark Acres- Honey & Bee products, You can find our honey, creamed honey, pollen & all our other bee hive related products online at www.roarkacres.com NOW OFFERING DELIVERY. As we are continually working to keep Reasors, Carmichael's & Akins stocked up, our store hours are limited. PLEASE feel free to call ahead or place an order for pick up online or over the phone. You can reach me directly at 918-409-1138. Call or Text.
- McClain’s - Seasonal produce & plants, Hanging baskets and 4’’ potted herbs available. Please call before arriving- (918) 697-7099
Thao Farm - Seasonal produce, Phone: 479-685-3985, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Spice Market - Spices, salts, sugars, rubs, Order at Spicemarkettogo.com
Theraganics- soaps, lotions, bath bombs, etc, Theraganics will be open daily as long as we can. We will continue to manufacture soap and sanitizing products. Our store is located at 51st & Sheridan in The Farm Shopping Center.We will also offer call in orders for curbside pick up as well as personal delivery within the Tulsa Metro area if desired. Minimal delivery charges may apply but can be waived with a minimum purchase. Please call or email us at (918) 230-7789 and email@example.com for any questions. Our website is http://www.theraganics.com
LOMAH Dairy - Milk, cheese, cheese curds, Milk available at Reasors (15th & Lewis, Brookside, Jenks & Owasso locations), Farm Store is fully stocked. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dale & Daughter - Ferments, Pickles, hot sauce, mustard, tonics. email@example.com | daleanddaughterllc.com | Shop: 702 North Main, Owasso, Phone 918-272-276 | Open by appointment and working to fill orders. Also available through Prairie Creek Delivery.
- Duck Creek Farms - herbs, edibles, some fruits, natives, butterfly and pollinator plants including milkweeds, Direct sales at farm available on Fridays & Saturday 10-4. Follow on FB for updates including changes to days/hours. We are easy to find. Our physical address is 1511 W. 201st St South, Mounds OK 74047. We are located just east of hwy 75 on 201st, 6 miles south of the Glenpool stoplight, Or 3 ½ miles south of Mark Allan Chevrolet. 9 miles north of Hwy 16 and Hwy 75. When you arrive, please practice “Social distancing” with other customers. We can also arrange appointments. Check www.duckcreekfarms.com and www.okbutterflyplants.com to reflect the hours, days open and inventory. I can arrange delivery for larger orders if necessary. Or we can arrange a drop off in the Tulsa area. People will be able to order, pay via PayPal, and I will assemble their order and they can pick it up. Please get on my email updates, including plant availability, by emailing
- Greenwood Farms - Pork, beef, chicken, lamb, rabbit, eggs, lots of duck eggs, dog treats. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (918) 323-0330 to order
Julie Sanders Greenhouse - Welcoming customers to out to the greenhouse in Inola, and may delivery upon request & arrangement. Gorgeous hanging baskets, bedding plants and flowers are available. Call Julie Sanders for all the details: 918-855-9882
View our full vendor list here.
Thank you for supporting local!