Dear RISE Families and Friends,
The holiday giving season is approaching quickly (we can’t believe it either), and we want to invite you to kick it off with us on Giving Tuesday, the biggest nonprofit giving day of the year! Your donation to RISE Colorado will directly support the family-led movement for educational equity in a number of ways:
Going into 2020, we’re thinking about hindsight. RISE is growing, and this feels like the perfect moment to look back and reflect on how far we’ve come. Take a look at this year’s campaign by clicking here, and follow the steps below to gear up for Giving Tuesday:
- Workshops to provide hands-on tools and strategies that families can use to support their children’s educations at home
- Professional development for school leaders and teachers to provide them with best practices in family engagement, along with diversity, equity and inclusion training
- Additional outreach and engagement of the communities we work with: Low-income families, families of color, and immigrant, refugee and asylum-seeking families
Only two weeks left until the biggest giving day of the year! Thank you in advance for your generous support of RISE Colorado. We can’t do it without you.
- Mark your calendars for December 3 (plus, bonus points if you mark Colorado Gives Day, too, on December 10 — stay tuned for more on that coming soon).
- Donate early to lock in your gift, or schedule your donation today! As a bonus, every dollar this year (up to $20,000) will be matched, thanks to the generosity from our matching donor. So, for example, if you donate $50, RISE will get an additional $50 from the matching funds for a total of $100.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for exciting updates.
- Please share this email with family and friends, and encourage them to join our Family-Led movement for educational equity!