.... Member News ....
At our last Meeting at A&W, I asked if anybody had something to sell, or want to buy. We got a big response, and I promised to share them here. its my policy not to publish your private info on the internet, so if you are interested in something call me for phone no. or email for contact.
• John Machii wants to sell his perfect '67 Barracuda, asking $21,500
• Darleene Barns wants to sell Gary's Fabulous '57 Chevy 454 Pickup.
Price is unknown but worth it.
• Darleen also has a 6 Cylinder Packard engine. Specs unknown. Sounds like a Rat Job to me.
• Richard and Vi Taylor want to sell their Cadillac Powered '48 Plymouth ...$17,500.
• Gerry Wilson is looking for a '66 or '67 El Camino. He wants a finished car.
• Barbara's Custom Interiors is experimenting with a spray on Chrome process he bought from Tim Smith, and offers embroidery also.
Got Something For Sale? Let Me Know