Rods 'N Rhodies weekend is coming up September 10-11. We expect about 100 of the finest Hot Rods and Classic Cars in the NorthWest, bringing many visitors to the Florence Area.
It is a big job setting up a show of this scale.
We need about 30 Volunteers to staff the gates restricting access to
Bay Street in Old Town Florence.
-- Volunteers will greet participants, guide visitors, and restrict traffic.
-- You get a chair, a cooler full of drinks, snacks, and a flashy Orange Vest. We also need a few ladies to help to sell raffle tickets and award prizes.
All Volunteers will receive a FREE Show T-Shirt.
We are asking the Rhody Cruisers, Our Friends, and Neighbors to make a commitment to volunteer some time at the show. This is a great opportunity to Support the Community and enjoy a spectacular car show.
Gary McDaniel, a Rhody Cruiser, and member of the Rods 'N Rhodies Committee, has volunteered to get a crew together to staff the gates.
- There are 4 Gates required to manage access to Old Town during the show.
- Each Gate has 2 shifts Saturday, 9/10 @ 7 AM to 12PM and 12 PM to 5 PM
- Each Gate needs staff on Sunday morning, 9/11 @ 7AM to Noon only.
- Each Shift needs at least 2 people,
- Plus backup in case someone can't make it.
Please contact Gary to arrange a time when you can volunteer at one of the 4 gates either Saturday Sept. 10 or Sunday Sept 11, or for the Raffle table. You can reach Gary by Phone or Text at 541-590-0717