Restoration Shop Closing. Everything For Sale
Hank Leach, a friend of the Rhody Cruisers and V.P. Member of the Oregon Coast British Car Club, has an Auto Restoration Shop. He is currently Liquidating all his stuff and closing this professional shop. He has a ton of automotive Shop Tools and equipment, Wood Working and Outdoor Stuff. Check it out!
Here is an extensive list of items for sale. 10% Discount for Rhody Cruisers.
His Phone Number is (541) 997-7354 Call him for the Address and Directions.
Our Members always have something For Sale. Here are some of those.
it's my policy not to publish your private info on the internet.
If you are interested in something, call me for phone no. or email for contact.
• Joe Rich has a Spectre 761
dual plenum intake with 2-45* elbows and 2-8136 blue conical air filters, and the clamps, all new (was a display) for $150.00. Didn't fit under my hood.
• Bill Files is selling a Complete '57 Chevy Interior, White. New including Seat Covers and Door Panels. $2,000. Is this sold Bill?
* Dennis Baker has a complete 3x2 bbl setup for a Small Block Chevy. Fully polished with
progressive linkage & Air Cleaners.
• John Machi wants to sell his perfect '67 Barracuda, asking $21,500
• Darleene Barns wants to sell Gary's Fabulous '57 Chevy 454 Pickup.
Price is unknown but worth it.
• Darleen also has a 6 Cylinder Packard engine. Specs unknown. Sounds like a Rat Job to me.
• Richard and Vi Taylor want to sell their Cadillac Powered '48 Plymouth ...$17,500.
• Barbara's Custom Interiors is experimenting with a spray-on Chrome process he bought from Tim Smith and offers embroidery also.