Because of this new location, we have some changes:
- Membership fees are going down! Membership to the convention will be $10.00 in advance or at the door. Membership will be required to enter the event room.
Click here to register as a member.
- Dealers: We will still have dealers! Dealer fees are also dropping to $10 per table, plus $10 memberships. Dealers will NOT be allowed to sell fabrics, trims, or sewing notions. (In other words, don’t sell products that Jackman’s also sells.) Dealers are still welcome to sell doll merchandise, hand crafted items and legit BJDs as usual.
Click here to register as a dealer.
- Swap Meet: We will still have our swap meet, but the new dealer’s rule applies; no swapping or selling of fabrics, trims, sewing notions, or sewing machines, please. Special note: The swap meet will be first thing after our opening ceremonies this year!
- Food and Drink: We will have a lovely snack table, and in the afternoon the snacks will include tea. No actual meals will be provided, but there are many excellent eateries nearby as well as delivery options. A special note that there may be special beverages available for those over 21, since we are no longer on a “Dry Site” at the Baptist Church building.
- Banquet: We are not hosting a banquet at Jackman’s fabrics. We are currently organizing a Friday night “Happy hour” event at a new location. Look for this announcement very soon!
- We will still have programming with hands-on workshops. Look for Workshop announcements soon!
- We will still have raffles and an auction. The Auction sales support the convention. Raffle tickets support our charity, which will continue to be the OBC food pantry (still serving hundreds of families in the area who are in need).
- We are still planning display options and contests. Keep an eye on our website for more information!