PRESS RELEASE - IMMEDIATE RELEASE
New Revoice Pro 3 Offers The Professional One-Stop Solution For Music And Post Vocal Production
November 5th, 2014 – Epsom, UK
Synchro Arts are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Revoice Pro 3, a major upgrade to the application already used worldwide by top audio professionals for the fastest and easiest timing and pitch alignment of vocals, instruments and ADR.
Now Revoice Pro 3 offers stunning new sound quality, powerful new tools, and workflow enhancements for users of all popular DAWs including Logic Pro X, Cubase, Nuendo and Pro Tools. New users wishing to purchase Revoice Pro 3 can benefit from a 30% Introductory Discount for a limited period.*
Revoice Pro 3 arrives with a host of improvements and major new features, including the simplest and fastest toolset for manually adjusting audio timing and pitch, What’s more, users report that Revoice Pro 3 provides the most natural and transparent-sounding processing available.
At the heart of Revoice Pro is our unique Automatic Performance Transfer (APT) processing, that can give one signal the timing, pitch, vibrato and level features of another signal, and the realistic Doubler function, means there is now a one-stop, time-saving, high-quality solution for creative and corrective audio manipulation tasks.
In addition, integration with most DAWs is now faster and easier than ever, using the simple Revoice Pro Link plug-ins or fast and familiar drag-and-drop or copy-and-paste operations.
For those new to Revoice Pro there simply is nothing else that offers vocal time and pitch alignment, combining the power, ease of use and best-in-class sound that Revoice Pro offers. Say goodbye to feature poor, hard to use and glitchy vocal plug-ins.
Revoice Pro delivers for both music and post applications… hearing is believing.
What’s new in Revoice Pro 3
- Manual Pitch and Time Warping of audio – intuitive, easy to select and manipulate time and pitch and maintain the highest quality.
- Pitch correction functions – select modes over any range, with automatic snap to pitch grid options.
- Time-variable Pitch transfer parameters – graphically vary pitch tightness, offset and transfer strength to control the APT function’s processing.
- Easily create and change stacked tight vocals - change a Guide signal’s timing or pitch, and all related output tracks follow the changes automatically.
- Improved Interface - Simpler, cleaner, faster and easier to understand and use.
- Stunning audio quality– processing can produce totally transparent time and pitch adjustments.
- AU Monitor plug-in - plays Revoice Pro’s output through AU stereo insert and tracks DAW’s playback in same way as Revoice Pro’s RTAS and VST3 monitor plug-ins.
- Enhanced Doubler – can modify timing of output and has longer and negative time delay up +/- 200 ms.
- Now works with even more DAWs – see www.synchroarts.com for details.
- Hundreds of improvements and fixes - added to simplify and speed up learning and using.
Overview of Revoice Pro
Revoice Pro is a purpose-built, stand-alone program which includes two unique, automated processes and a manual Warp processes
- Audio Performance Transfer (APT) process
Automatically transfers selected timing, pitch, vibrato, inflection and/or loudness characteristics of a good "Guide" audio signal to one or more target audio signals (“Dub”). APT is powered by and includes an advanced version of VocALign.
- Doubler process
When double tracks haven't been recorded, Revoice Pro's Doubler creates incredibly natural-sounding ones. And when you need to manually adjust timing or pitch, you'll get simple to use tools and probably the best sound quality in the business.
- Warp Processing
Intuitive graphic interface provides fast and easy manipulation of Timing and pitch with stunningly transparent audio quality
- Tightening the timing, pitch and vibrato of “stacked” lead and backing vocals or instrumental tracks.
- Creating one or more realistic double tracks from a single input track.
- Lip-syncing dialogue (ADR) and vocals by the same or different performers, even when there are noisy guide tracks.
- Changing the inflection in dialog (ADR, voice-overs etc.) with the desired Guide pattern provided by recording the director or dialog editor.
- Revoice Pro accomplishes these tasks automatically, with astonishing speed, accuracy and quality, saving hours of editing.
“Revoice Pro saves me and my team hours of work when it comes to vocal pitch and timing correction with doubled vocals and backgrounds. It is amazing how fast the workflow is. Thank you Synchro Arts!”
Tony Maserati – Grammy Winning Producer Lady Gaga, Jason Miraz.
I’ve really been digging the update to ReVoice Pro. I immediately noticed how much snappier it is. I’d say it feels better than Melodyne as far as how fast the program feels. The new quick access to the edit lock and preferences view in the track is also a handy feature. It also sounds like the quality is better than previous versions when doing some pretty serious tuning with in APT mode which is great
.Ryan Nasci, Mirrorball Entertainment. Worked on mixes for artists including Beyonce, Jason Mraz, The Backstreet Boys and The Band
“I've been using are Revoice 3 on everything I work on. For pocket and doubles. It's made it possible to work faster and smarter. Thanks for making such an amazing product.”
Mischke, mischkemusic inc - Grammy Nominee 2011
“I started using Revoice Pro on 'American Hustle' and I was surprised at how quickly and perfectly it matched sync without sonic artifacts. I now use the pitch function to match performances, and it works incredibly well. Because Revoice Pro is so fast and precise, it’s now my go to tool.”
Renée Tondelli – Dialogue and ADR Editor ‘American Hustle’. ‘Django Unchained’
I will have no problems whatsoever getting the job done just as fast, if not faster than using Melodyne or Auto-Tune and with better results. I like the way your software tracks the performance and how I don’t get the crappy artefacts I sometimes get with the other software’s.
Trials, Downloads and Purchasing
A 14-day free trial license (iLok-based) for Revoice Pro can be obtained from www.synchroarts.com along with downloads of the Revoice Pro program, online manuals, demos and tutorial videos.
Full licenses (iLok-based) can be purchased from Synchro Arts' dealers or on-line from www.synchroarts.com/store.
Recommended Retail Price (RRP) of Revoice Pro is:
$599 for North America
£374 (ex VAT) for UK and the rest of the world
€449 (ex VAT) for Europe
* Existing owners should visit http://www.synchroarts.com/store to check their eligibility for a discounted or free upgrade.
Discounts are available on trade-ins for current VocALign owners.
(NOTE: Product pricing, features, specifications, system requirements, and availability are subject to change without notice.)
Revoice Pro 3 Screen Shot & Video
About Synchro Arts
Synchro Arts Limited is a software development company based near London in the UK, with a global sales network through distributors, dealers and directly via http://www.SynchroArts.com
Synchro Arts are also the creators of the consumer applications including ReVoice Studio®, www.Singtone.com, and Sing Perfect Studio, which include VocALign or Revoice Pro-type processing in the audio processing engine. These applications let consumers create personalised, professional sounding media with their voices.
ReVoice Studio is a PC program that lets users replace the voices of characters in films or music videos with the users' own automatically lip-synced voices. ReVoice Studio appeared as a unique bonus features on retail DVDs and CDs starting with “Shrek” from Dreamworks, followed by others, including “Austin Powers in Goldmember” (Region 1 DVDs) and a Girls Aloud CD in the UK.
The website www.singtone.com allows users to sing a pop song selection on-line and instantly create Singtone MP3 files, in which their voices have been automatically enhanced and edited to be in time with the correct melody and vibrato, and mixed with a backing track. In the UK, Singtones can be sent to mobile phones and then shared and accessed on line.
Sing Perfect Studio is an iPhone application which also lets users have their recorded voices tuned, time aligned and enhanced automatically by Revoice Pro-type processing.
Revoice and VocALign are registered trademarks of Synchro Arts Limited.
- ends -
For further information please contact:
Synchro Arts Limited
13 Links Road, Epsom, Surrey KT17 3PP, UK
Tel.: +44 (0)1372 811934
Web site: www.synchrosrts.com