PRESS RELEASE - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Revoice Pro 2.5 – New release for Mac and Windows
Synchro Arts’ unique audio editing application revolutionizes preparing double-tracks, harmonies, ADR and much more. Revoice Pro 2.5 brings faster and simpler workflows, tighter DAW integration and even better sound quality.
Synchro Arts, creator of VocALign audio alignment software, is pleased to announce the release of Revoice Pro 2.5, now available to trial and purchase from www.synchroarts.com.
Revoice Pro lets audio editors create tight and natural-sounding double tracks, harmonies and ADR automatically, all in a fraction of the time normally spent. It includes unique functions for making pitch and time corrections with unbeatable sound quality, both automatically and manually.
In Revoice Pro 2.5, Synchro Arts have introduced new features that dramatically improve workflow, speed of processing and audio quality.
Revoice Pro - Overview
- Users can now create multi-track APT (Audio Performance Transfer) functions and tighten the pitch and timing of stacks of vocals in one operation.
- For Pro Tools users, there are two new AudioSuite plug-ins that make Revoice Pro’s APT and Doubler processes operate like VocALign - only faster and with the full range of Revoice Pro's control of high-quality time and pitch alignment.
- High and low pitch range limits can be adjusted independently for the Guide and Dub tracks. This means fewer artifacts when re-pitching rough voices or processing instruments like bass guitar and flutes.
- Audio quality has been further improved and the processing significantly sped up.
- Easy-to-use tools for automatically correcting or manipulating audio features (timing, pitch, vibrato, inflection and level) with exquisite precision and quality.
- Unique automation of tedious, time-intensive audio feature-editing tasks.
- Tools to suppress automatic editing where it is unwanted or inappropriate.
- Audio Link Plug-ins included: AudioSuite, AAX, VST3 and AU for efficient workflows
“Revoice Pro saves me and my team hours of work when it comes to vocal pitch and timing correction with doubled vocals and backgrounds. It is amazing how fast the workflow is! ”
- Tony Maserati
"I started using Revoice Pro on 'American Hustle' and it's become my favorite tool for ADR. The sync feature is spot on and now I'm using the pitch feature to match performances."
“Revoice Pro has significantly increased my productivity while maintaining a level of quality I'm accustomed to hearing on top level productions. It can really shape vocal stacks in a unique way, and has become a powerful tool in my arsenal.”
Revoice Pro - Trials, Downloads and Purchasing:
Free 14-day trial licenses (iLok-based) for Revoice Pro are available from www.synchroarts.com .
Full licenses (iLok-based) can be purchased from Synchro Arts dealers or on-line via www.synchroarts.com/store
Time-Limited Sale Pricing
A special 25% Introductory Offer Discount on Revoice Pro 2.5 is available to 31 May 2014.
Revoice Pro Recommended Retail Pricing (RRP) and Offer Pricing are as follows:
RRP Sale Pricing
North America: US $599 US $449
Europe: €449 (ex VAT) € 337 (ex VAT)
UK/Rest of World: £374 (ex VAT) £280 (ex VAT)
NOTE: Product pricing, features, specifications, system requirements, and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Additional Discounts are available for Educational customers and on upgrades for current VocALign Owners. (see www.synchroarts.com/store for details)
- Revoice Pro license owners can download the V2.5 upgrade Free of Charge
Additional information for editors
Revoice Pro - A Closer Look
Revoice Pro is a purpose-built, stand-alone program that includes two unique automated processes: Audio Performance Transfer (APT) process and a Realistic Doubler. It also allows exceptional quality manual pitch and time manipulation.
The APT function automatically transfers selected timing, pitch, vibrato, inflection and/or loudness characteristics of a good "Guide" audio signal to one or more target audio signals (“Dub”).
The APT process is powered by an advanced version of the original VocALign algorithm.
The Realistic Doubler function instantly creates natural-sounding mono or stereo double tracks from one input signal. It can also provide creative time and pitch modulation effects.
Additionally, ReVoice Pro provides user control of the tightness of the time, pitch and loudness corrections, so editors can get the exact result they want - whether getting the tightest ADR or vocal replacement - or thicker but clearer and punchier vocals.
The Revoice Pro program integrates in several ways with Mac and Windows-based digital audio workstations. Included with the program are AAX, Audio Suite, VST3 and AU Link plug-ins for one method of transferring audio to Revoice Pro from DAWs. Plus there are additional plug-ins for efficient monitoring options and synchronized playback with some DAWs.
- APT and Doubler functions. Two unique, adjustable, automatic processes.
- Manual pitch, time and waveform editing options.
- Process-based audition: Instant before and after processing comparison of one or two signals.
- Protected Regions: To avoid creating artefacts by not processing the time, pitch or both in small, user-defined areas of signals where Guide and Dub differ.
- Stand-alone program: Works with any DAW on Mac and Windows (including Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Live etc.)
- Multiple methods for efficient audio transfers: Includes AudioSuite, AAX, VST3 and AU Link Plugs as well as drag and drop and export tool, able to place processed audio at the correct time in DAW.
- Monitoring plug-ins: Play through DAW hardware (including Pro Tools HD); and playback in sync with DAW and Video playback.
- Multiple view windows, multiple open sessions.
- High-quality scrubbing (multi-track).
Revoice Pro - Screen Shot & Videos
Revoice Pro interface with multiple Guide, Dub and Output tracks and the APT control panel open, is available to download
What’s New in Revoice Pro 2.5: http://youtu.be/5jddln2GRSg
Other Overview and Tutorial Videos: www.youtube.com/synchroartschannel
About Synchro Arts
Synchro Arts Limited is a software development company based near London in the UK, with a global sales network of pro-audio dealers and direct download store at http://www.SynchroArts.com.
Synchro Arts are also the creators of consumer applications including ReVoice Studio®, Singtone, and Sing Perfect Studio, which include VocALign or Revoice Pro-type processing. These applications let players create personalised, professional sounding media with their voices.
ReVoice Studio is a PC program that lets users replace the voices of characters in films or music videos with their own automatically lip-synced voices, first seen as a bonus DVD feature on “Shrek” and “Austin Powers in Goldmember”.
The Singtone website www.singtone.com enables users to sing a pop song selection on-line and instantly create Singtone MP3 files in which their voices have been automatically enhanced, tuned and edited to be in time. In the UK, Singtones can be created for personalised ringtones, shared and accessed on line.
Sing Perfect Studio is an iPhone app which also lets users have their recorded voices tuned, time aligned and enhanced automatically by Revoice Pro-type processing.
Revoice Studio and VocALign are registered trademarks of Synchro Arts Limited.
- ends -
For further information, please contact
Synchro Arts Limited
13 Links Road
Epsom, Surrey KT17 3PP, UK
Tel. +44 (0)1372 811934
Web site: www.synchroarts.com