full line-up for the tenth edition
Alborosie, Morgan Heritage, Kiril Djaikovski, Collie Buddz and Max Romeo are among the many highlights
The festival takes place in Tolmin (Slovenia) from August 15 to 20
The OverJam International More Than Reggae Festival 2022 has already completed its line up. The tenth edition, from August 15 to 20, will be the biggest since its beginnings: with six days of festival and five nights of concerts, in the magnificent natural surroundings of the Soča river in Tolmin (Slovenia). The event also boasts its best program to date, with a large number of stars from the international reggae scene - along with outstanding artists from other genres.
The Maver Stage sees performances from:
- Monday 15: Kiril Djaikovski, Nneka, Jesse Royal, Elvis Jackson and KočevSKA Orkestra.
- Tuesday 16: The Abyssinians, O.B.F & Charlie P & Sr. Wilson, Skarra Mucci & Dub Akom Band, Queen Omega & The Royal Souls and The Italian Job ft. Inna cantina, Raphael & Virtus - hosted by Pakkia Crew.
- Wednesday 17: Max Romeo, Mellow Mood, Channel One & Matic Horns, Emeterians and One Dread.
- Thursday 18: Alborosie & Shengen Clan, Morgan Heritage, Sista Nancy Feat. Legal Shot, Dolomites Rockers - Paolo Baldini Dubfiles meets Dan-I & Imperial Sound Army and Raggalution.
- Friday 19: Collie Buddz, Hempress Sativa, Forelock, Deliman Feat. Gregory Ras G and Siti Hlapci.
On the Sound System stage, hosted by Warrior Charge: Rockers Dub Master, Kalidub, Freedom Fighters, Jamcoast, Dj Afghan, Steppers Tribe, Haris Pilton, Jules I, Widikal, Mr Wood Wicker, Wild Citizen, Mufajah, King Rico, Fleck, Wicked & Bonny b2b Maxuma, Munchies, Kings Hi-Fi and Vibronics Sound.
The Dancehall will feature Robbo Ranx, Raging Dawgs & Dj Hypa, Triggafinga, Hunting Sound, Roots In Session, Mr Skavillage Feat. Dadda Wanche, Barney Millah, Sued Massiv, Heartical Sound and Dj Taff.
As a bonus, this year adds a fourth stage, the Jamming, where DJs and sounds will play roots music at night.
As always, there will be a large number of daytime activities for all audiences. In addition to the music conferences at the University hosted by UK based writer, selector and broadcaster Angus Taylor, there will also be slackline, yoga, art and all kinds of spiritual workshops. The OverJam4Kidz space will host its unique daytime program with full care service, which for the first time will also extend into the evening hours.
Tickets are on sale at www.overjamfestival.com at the price of €145 for the full festival (only €29 per day) or €45 for the daily tickets, all with camping included. On the website you'll find a large number of offers of all kinds for groups, families and children, along with all essential information.