PLEASE VOTE FOR PROTECT SOUTH PORTLAND!
YOU can make the difference.
Protect South Portland is competing for votes to receive grant money of up to $5000 from Bangor Savings Bank's "Community Matters More" program!!
Bangor Savings Bank is giving more than $140,000 to 55 local nonprofit organizations throughout Maine. All you have to do is vote online or by a paper ballot available at any Bangor Savings Bank by the deadline:
this Friday, February 28th!
This takes less than 5 minutes.
Please support Protect South Portland's new projects to address climate change:
-planting trees and shrubs
To Vote online:
1. click on www.bangor.com/cmm
2. Click on Community Matters More
3. Click on Vote Now
4. Click Community Matters More Voting 2019
5. Click Vote Now
6. Fill in your first name, last name and zip code
7. Click Next
8. Scroll down to Cumberland County
9. Check the box Other
10. Write in Protect South Portland
11. Click Finish
Please forward this to all of your friends and family.
Thank you for your continued support!