During this half-day workshop at Callaghan Innovation's Gracefield Innovation Quarter, you will learn about innovative construction technologies that could help you leverage your R&D in these uncertain times.
We will show you how to blend technical and business model innovation to create differentiation and add commercial value to your business.
o Start 8:30am – Registration with tea & coffee – Kick-off 8:45am
- Construction innovation overview
- Disruptive technologies: Over-the-horizon + current specialist technical R&D capabilities businesses can leverage right now
- Exercise #1: Future insights (learning how to incorporate disruptive technologies as part of an R&D programme to develop new, competitive, high-value products or services)
o Morning Tea
- Business model innovation overview
- Exercise #2: Applying business model innovation to better commercialise a technology product or a service
- Optional tour of the Callaghan Innovation campus and workshops
||Tuesday, 17 November 2020
||Callaghan Innovation, 69 Gracefield Road, Gracefield, Lower Hutt
||Free for NZIOB Members, $50 +GST for Non-members