How to Maintain Clarity during Turmoil:
Brainspotting for Clarity, Calm, and Compassion
As I was trying to get this email out to you, I didn't realize a few missing details...
- We will be meeting this Sunday, March 29
- 6:00 pm Central Standard/Chicago Time
- Please do sign up to be on the email list for Sunday and future gatherings, if you haven't registered from the email earlier today.
Phew! This is part of my learning curve! :) Thanks for bringing these to my attention!
In case you missed it earlier today:
Give yourself this time of support! You are not alone--we are all in this together!
In this gathering, we will be starting with a check-in. Please ponder the following questions:
- What inner resources did you need to pull on this week?
- What was the most difficult situation you had to manage this week?
- How did you support yourself through it?
- What are you learning about yourself?
There will be a brief time to share your thoughts through the chat feature. You can also share your picture on the video camera feature with the group, if you choose.
Slow down, check in with yourself. Be present for, and kind to, YOU.
We will also be learning and practicing a Brainspotting technique called Self-Spotting to help your calm and move through what might be coming up for you during this pandemic.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm here with you.
I hope you can join me Sunday evening. Let me know if you have any questions between now and then.
Click here to register.
With peace and gratitude for the opportunity to connect more deeply with you,