Dear Wildcat students and families,
We've received many inquiries about schedules, first day of school, etc. We appreciate your enthusiasm and eagerness for the start of the school year!
With so many moving parts, I wanted to emphasize a few points for this week and next:
- Our programming team is finalizing student schedules. Student schedules should be available on ASPEN by Wednesday and will be emailed to all students on Friday. Students who believe their schedules are incorrect should contact their counselors.
- Most materials will be made available online. Students will be assigned days and times to come in after school next week to pick up instruments and textbooks that can't be published online.
- The first day of school is Tuesday, September 8. All students should check their CPS email for information about where to log in to their first period class at 7:45 AM.
- Students who are having difficulty accessing their emails should connect with Mr. Henry Jones, email@example.com
- Families who are having difficulty accessing the parent portal on ASPEN should connect with Ms. Cristine Valencia, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're so glad you're excited, and can't wait for school to start!
Paul J. Karafiol, Ed.D.