Hola <<First Name>>
- Do you not have enough time to relax?
- Do you feel like work is draining all the energy out of you?
- Do you have unexplainable physical pains?
- Do you feel unsatisfied with your social life?
If you have answered to one or more questions yes, it is very likely that your life is not balanced and you are at risk of increasing your stresslevels above the max. In last week´s blog
I explained the five domains that have influence on your stresslevel and if your life is balanced or not.
The domains are also interrelated. If for example you have physical pains (body) you may not be able to go for a run (free time). Or if you have too much social obligations (relations), you might not have enough time to do nothing at all (purposeless time).
What can you do to prevent your life from getting out of balance?
1 Take a good look at your life, at the five domains. (and/or take the balance scan)
2 Decide which domains you want to improve.
3 Set goals, for example: once a week I will have two hours for me (time).
A few small and easy steps to keep your life in balance are:
- Have sufficient hours of sleep
- Go for a walk daily (preferable 30 minutes a day)
- Block time in your agenda for you
- Block time for your friends, partner and family
- Eat healty (homemade) food
- Look for possibilities to make your work more attractive
- Talk to your manager if your workload is too much
There are many more steps and actions to add. I am certain that you can think of some steps yourself. Feel free to tell me how you manage your worklife balance.
I love to hear it.
If you no longer wish to receive my newsletters, feel free to unsubscribe below.
Do you want to share my newsletters with friends or colleagues? I love it, if you forward it.
Want to read my previous newsletters? Click here
If you want to read my blogs, check out my website