|KEEPING UP WITH ADHD BOOK NOW! ONLINE FROM HERE!
Take this opportunity to network with others dealing with ADHD. Get the latest information from professionals about key ADHD issues. Deepen your understanding of ADHD and strategies for managing it.
WHAT YOU GET
- Leading speakers who understand ADHD
- Opportunity to ask the speakers your questions
- Discover and share ideas in our popular interactive session
- Great catering
- Information, books and vital ADHD resources for sale
- Great central location, close to transport ie train, bus, car and intra/interstatelinks
this year include William Bonney ( past MD, Black Dog Institute), Dr Hugh Morgan, Psychiatrist (Mindcare Centre), Dr Terry Lim, Psychiatrist (Hills Clinic), Linda Atkin (Professional Organiser), Dr Caroline Stevenson (Clinical Psychologist)
will include Stigma, Sleep Issues, Worry, Sadness & ADHD, Hoarding and Anger & Rage. There will also be the popular interactive session.
This year's conference will be held in a great new venue - the Howard Guiness Hall at Barneys on Broadway (St Barnabas Church Centre) 57-61 Mountain St, Ultimo. Registration is from 8:30am for a 9:00am start. Going through to 4pm.
Download details from www.adultadhd.org.au
Book online here!