Dear Later Life Learners,
For those who made a New Year’s resolution to live a healthier lifestyle in 2020, our lecture series on lifestyle medicine may provide the incentive to keep it. See the Kingston Whig article
Series B starts on 14. Valentine's Day - show yourself some love!
Please visit our website at www.laterlifelearning.ca
to view the new lectures and registration information or click here
- simply pay online
- or post your payment with lecture(s) required in the cheque memo area (no need to return full brochure)
SERIES B: Feb 14 to Mar 13, 2020 - Lifestyle Medicine
Lifestyle medicine is a unique approach to the whole person, focusing on lifestyle changes to enhance and prevent disease. The SIX pillars of Lifestyle Medicine will be addressed: Whole-Food Plant Based Lifestyle, Physical Activity, Stress Reduction, Sleep, Reduction of Harmful Substances and Positive Relationships, and Gene Therapy. The information presented will be general in nature and based on scientific evidence. All lectures will be given by Roman Moretti, a pharmacist with twenty years of experience. He has completed the American College Lifestyle Medicine Core Competency Course 1ST and 2nd edition. He is currently a member of the Medication De-escalation Subcommittee of the American College of Lifestyle Medicine. He will be assisted by Kathleen Pratt, Social Worker and Yoga Teacher Co- Leaders of Kingston Whole- Food Plant –Based Group. One of the Pods of A Plant Pure Community.
Good to Know
Later Life Learning Coordinator
- Book both series and save!
- Lectures may have available seats at $20.00. Call ahead for single availability.
- You can now pay and register online at our online store.
- Updated Blogs - Stan Sherry researches and provides updates to the Later Life Learning community on subjects we think will be of interest to you. http://laterlifelearning.ca/blog and on Facebook.
- Our mailing address is: Later Life Learning, 811 LaSalle Blvd, Kingston, ON K7L 4V1 Canada. Lectures are still at Crossroads United Church.