Dear Later Life Learners,
Just a reminder that Series B starts soon (Oct 25th) if you have not registered yet!
As part of the Later Life Learning fall series, newly retired Dr. Michael Singer will attempt to answer the age-old question: What is aging? Singer, a Queen’s University professor emeritus and a former internal medicine physician, will speak over five weeks in Series B of the lecture series. See Whig Article
Thanks to those who have already and we look forward to seeing you each week.
Visit our website at www.laterlifelearning.ca
to view the lectures and registration information or click here
- simply pay online
- or post your payment with lecture(s) required in the cheque memo area (no need to return full brochure)
SERIES B: Oct. 25-Nov 29, 2019 -
IS AGING A DISEASE? UNRAVELLING THE RELATIONSHIP
Good to Know
Later Life Learning Coordinator
- Book both series and save!
- Lectures may have available seats at $20.00. Call ahead for single availability.
- You can now pay and register online at our online store.
- Updated Blogs - Stan Sherry researches and provides updates to the Later Life Learning community on subjects we think will be of interest to you. http://laterlifelearning.ca/blog and on Facebook.
- Our mailing address is Later Life Learning, 811 LaSalle Blvd, Kingston, ON K7L 4V1 Canada. Lectures are still at Crossroads United Church.