1. Immigration Impact of a Donald Trump's Presidency.
Important Announcement: H1B Cap(2016-2017) is opening on April 1 2016 and we are expecting a random selection (lottery) from the USCIS due to the high volume number applications expected. Therefore time is running out in preparing your H1B case. We urge you not to wait! Call us ASAP at 510 742 5887. Note that LCAs (labor condition applications) are taking around 7 days to be approved and without a certified LCA, no H1B can be approved. However the good news is that it is not too late to prepare additional cases. If you need help or have more potential candidates, please do not wait too long to call us at (510) 742 5887 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for Trusting The Shah Peerally Law Group PC!
2. Alert: Renew your Passport before filing your case
3. Can you go to prison for not paying your debts?
4. Medical Specialist Can now Apply for National Interest Waivers.
5. Moving from H4 to F1 - Risks involved.
6. Latest Citizenship Interview Questions and Answers - Published January 2016.
7. Adjustment of Interview Sample Questions
8. Removal of Conditional Residence I-751 - How and When to Apply?
9. Dealing with Issues on the H1B Amendments.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR DAILY UPDATES - click here
Follow us on Twitter, Linkedin, and Facebook
Call us at (510) 742 5887 for more information.