XIMEA Newsletter October 2017
New 48 Megapixel xiB cameras
The smallest and fastest cameras with a CMV50000 sensor on the market.
20Gbit/s, single cable PCI Express interface. Direct connection without frame grabber.
Now shipping in limited quantities.
Key features at a glance:
• 48 Megapixels at 30 fps
• CMV50000, 35mm global shutter CMOS sensor
• 20 Gbit/s PCIe Gen2 industry standard interface (fiber or copper)
• Cable length up to 300m (fiber)
• Smallest camera with CMV50000 sensor (60 x 60 x 38 mm)
• Lightweight body (175 g ), excellent for airborne applications
• Active EF lens mount, full control of lens aperture and focus
• No frame grabber required, direct link to PCI Express bus
The fastest streaming cameras are now shipping
Record breaking cameras of the xiB-64 series: 3,500 fps at 1280 x 864 pixels
Awarded with the Vision Systems Design's Platinum Innovators Award, xiB-64 cameras are the fastest and highest performance streaming cameras on the market.
• 3,500fps at full 1.1 Megapixel resolution
• 64 Gbit/s PCIe Gen3 x 8 industry standard interface via copper or fiber cable
• 1280 x 864 pixels, large area, high sensitivity 4/3" global shutter sensor
• 60 x 70 x 57 mm ultra-compact size
• Fiber cable connection up to 100m
25 years and counting... Thank you!
XIMEA recently reached a new milestone. We have been making state of the art cameras for a quarter century now, serving thousands of the most demanding industrial, scientific and medical applications across all continents.
Of course this success rests firmly on the shoulders of our biggest asset: our loyal customers who have supported and encouraged us over the years. And on a strong team, dedicated to help our customers, big or small, with their needs and challenges.
To everybody who has contributed to our success, especially to our customers:
A big and heartfelt THANK YOU.
After a busy year of Exhibitions, we are closing out 2017 in Russia: ChipExpo and All Over IP.
2017 was filled with interesting Exhibitions and conferences all around the world where XIMEA successfully presented and displayed our extensive portfolio of advanced cameras and new ideas to move the industry forward.
To close out the year, we are going to continue this trend in Moscow, Russia. We will be exhibiting together with our Russian partner MRTech at these venues:
Oct. 10th - Nov. 2nd, Moscow, Russia
Nov. 22nd - Nov. 24th, Moscow, Russia