Finally, a diagnosis for my problem. I thought I was just getting old, but I have a virus.
This latest virus is known as the C-Nile Virus.
You should know about this virus. Even the most advanced programs from Norton or McAfee cannot take care of this one. It appears to affect those who were born prior to 1955.
1. Causes you to send the same e-mail twice. Done that!
2. Causes you to send a blank e-mail! That too!
3. Causes you to send e-mail to the wrong person. Yep!
4. Causes you to send it back to the person who sent it to you. Aha!
5. Causes you to forget to attach the attachment. Well, well!
6. Causes you to hit "SEND" before you've finished. Oh, no not again!
7. Causes you to hit "DELETE" instead of "SEND." And I just hate that!
8. Causes you to hit "SEND" when you should "DELETE." Oh No!
IT'S CALLED THE "C-NILE VIRUS."
Have I already sent this to you?
Or did you send it to me?
From Richard Duncan