Seeking a Volunteer Signature Solo Gallery Curator
The job reports to the Gallery Director. Duties include:
This volunteer position requires approximately one day/8 hours per month.
- Seek out artists and keep schedules of the six member artist solo shows in the Signature Gallery.
- Contact artists to confirm shows, obtain photos of work, artist bios, etc and prepare two months prior to shows.
- Work with Communications Director on marketing collateral for solo shows at least six weeks before the show including creating and posting show information.
- Assist artists to hang shows, as needed, and work with shows' opening receptions on the first Friday of the month.
- Assist with 2nd Friday artist receptions and hosting committees; work, as needed, with volunteer teams.
Contact Margaret Fago, Vice-president FBCA 2014: cell 510 332-6922.
You are Invited!
Mark your calendars for our Annual Membership / Volunteer Appreciation Party
Date: Friday, September 12
Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm