Podcast: Do’s and Don’ts of Witnessing to Cults
Practical tips on sharing with the cultist at your door
...and with people reading "Jesus Calling" (See note below!)
How does one properly spell "do's and don'ts"? Dont's...donts...don'ts? Whichever way it is properly spelled - there seems to be several ways - one thing is for certain, you don't want to be caught at your own front door
without knowing how to effectively listen to and respond to cultist!
This newly digitized archival message covers the following:
- Sanctify the Lord God in your heart (1 Peter 3:15).
- Humility, compassion, love and truth versus arrogance, pride and strife.
- Which “Jesus” are you proclaiming - the biblical Jesus or a counterfeit Jesus/false Christ?
- Understanding Christian apologetics and defending the Christian faith.
- What is a cult and how do we define cultism?
- Confronting bad theology versus attacking people and their character.
- Defending the truth, speaking truth, and giving biblical answers.
- Communicating who Jesus Christ really is.
- Studying to “show yourself approved.”
- What exactly is “another Jesus”?
- Weapons of righteousness, Christian character, and individual giftedness in the Lord.
- The Christian warfare - understanding the enemy and our victory in Christ.
- The cultists “experience” and emotions versus true biblical signs and wonders.
- Cultists have been trained and/or inoculated against the historic Christian faith.
- Biblical terminology in contradistinction to destructive cultic redefinitions.
- Sample definition (“atonement”) and sample heresy (“baptismal regeneration”).
- Important things to remember when speaking with people.
- Practical “do’s” and “don’ts” when sharing with cultists.
1 Peter 3:15; John 14:6-7; John 3:16; 2 2 Timothy 2:15; Corinthians 11:3-4; 2 Corinthians 4:4; Galatians 5:22; Revelation 20:2; Jude 3,17,20-23; Isaiah 59:1; Mark 4:1-20; Isaiah 55:10-11; Colossians 4:5; 1 Corinthians 9:3; Philippians 1:7; 2 Timothy 4:16; Zechariah 4:6.
Important note about the JESUS CALLING devotional series!
The Christian-New Age Jesus Calling
devotional just got another huge push. The publisher (Thomas Nelson) is now printing four new "Bible studies"
that promote a "Presence" that has clearly been played off as "Jesus/God" via Sarah Young's listening prayer guide/presence
that calls itself "Jesus" when speaking to and though Sarah Young - by way of pen in hand.
Many Christian friends (and pastors) will no doubt be deeply offended that you warn them
about Sarah Young's increasingly deceptive devotional series. However, if they read what Sarah Young and her publisher are getting away
with they may thank you for telling them the truth and warning them. Read Changing "Jesus Calling" - Damage Control for a False Christ
In fact, the Jesus Calling deception is so crafty
that unless you know the basic principles of how to talk to a cultist
at your door, you won't even be able see through the Jesus Calling
deception. Hint: Does redefining Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, and "God's Presence" ring a bell? Welcome to the kingdom of the cults and the New Age/occult.
When I read my Bible I see clearly that Jesus Christ our Lord and Paul the Apostle warned, "Let no man [or woman] deceive you by any means..."
(Matt. 24:4; 2 Thess. 2:3-4). Therefore, I want to encourage you to be forewarned about the Jesus Calling
cultic "Presence" being played off as the biblical Jesus. See here
for all of the documentation. Pastors please take heed!
You may also listen to my important audio message (description
) exposing the Jesus Calling
deception. In this message I thoroughly examine (by directly quoting) Sarah Young's own words from her Interviews about her "listening prayer" with "Jesus."
I hope these resources can be of help to you as you navigate through the treacherous waters of end-of-times western Christianity, where popularity and numbers are often times hailed as being so much more important that God's holy and unchanging Word of Truth.