Dear SRN Subscribers,
With the growing trend of many Christians, professing
Christians, and even
non-Christians involving themselves in Christianized
New Age literature (God Calling, Jesus Calling, Have Heart, The Jesus Letters,
and mystical occult-oriented practices (centering prayer, breath prayers, Christian mantras, Christian yoga, Christian séances, passive listening prayer-journaling, etc.) I thought it might be helpful to write more on how these types of things can be an open Gateway to Ghosts, Hauntings and Apparitions.
It is not just undiscerning adults
that are engaging in such things, undiscerning youth
are too. Effectively targeted by Emerging Church and New Spirituality leaders, many people are falling prey
to such things.
My June 2014 SRN Newsletter (PDF)
is now online and an HTML page will be available soon, on my new SRN website
- Gateway to Ghosts, Hauntings and Apparitions (Part 2): Resistance Phenomenon and God's Condemnation of Occultism - By Chris Lawson
- Spiritualism: Satan's Tool - By Ben Alexander
I do recommend reading PART 1
(April 2014 SRN Newsletter)
of this series first
, to gain a clear understanding of God's loving care toward us, and the serious consequences of involving oneself and one's family in occult practices, even when they are made to look "Christian."
- Gateway to Ghosts, Hauntings and Apparitions (Part 1): Occultism and the Paranormal - By Chris Lawson
- One of Satan’s Final Masquerades - By Sandy Simpson
- Mantra Meditation: A Warning! - By Chris Lawson
- Mantra Meditation - By Ray Yungen
Lastly, I am happy to say that we have rounded the corner after six long months of behind the scenes footwork. A small note about this is available on page 2
of the June newsletter.
Proclaiming the Gospel and Encouraging Biblical Discernment!