Dear Children’s Center Families,
Thank you for your cooperation in getting our new rapid testing program started. In order for us to run the tests and send the results to you, you will need the phone app from the testing company.
Please take a few minutes to get the app set up:
Please complete these steps by Sunday if you can, so we can be ready for the drive through testing on Sunday and in-school testing on Monday.
- Install Abbott’s NAVICA app from Google Play or App Store.
- Create an account for yourself (use your name, not your child’s name).
- In your account click Add a Managed Profile and add your child/children.
- Click Test Site> Display NAVICA ID.
- Take a screenshot of your child’s QR code and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not yet signed the consent form, click here to sign.
If you want to review the details about the testing program, which we sent last week, they can be found here: Next Stage of Surveillance Screening
Thanks again for your help in making this a smooth and successful process.