This is a one-on-one coaching program for anyone who feels disconnected from their true source of power and wants to get back to the solid ground of trust so they can create a life that feels GOOD.
If this is you, then welcome!
Let me guess.
You're here because you've been feeling off
You're usually so self-assured . . .but lately self-doubt has been eating away at your confidence.
You can't even hear it right now.
I get it. I've been there.
I know what it's like to feel frozen and immobilized by indecision and uncertainty.
I've been at the pinnacle of courage and faith only to have (how does that song go?) a landslide take me down.
So don't feel badly if . . .
- You've being walking on the same old treadmill of mediocrity because it feels too risky to step off and follow your heart
- You've quit making new memories and are trying to be content with what you've got, even though you truly desire something more
- You've lost your connection to something higher and have stopped trusting in a power that's bigger than yourself
- You're so busy sweating the small stuff, that you're missing out on the things that are truly important
- You're obsessing about events in the future instead of enjoying the here and now
- You feel angry at yourself for missed opportunities and feel left behind by others who are making their dreams come true
- You spend more time ruminating about things you have no control over instead of focusing on what you can actually change
- You've been faking it with bravado and humour while feeling small and scared inside
- You're worried that this is as good as life gets and are starting to feel apathetic and powerless
- You're feeling more like a limp dishcloth than the fierce force of strength you know you can be
If you're ready to re-kindle your relationship with TRUST so you can develop a healthy partnership with the Universe and create a life that feels GOOD, then this coaching program was tailor-made for you!
But before we go any further, let's pause for a moment to acknowledge something.
Fear isn't bad.
Real fear—true fear—keeps us safe. It comes up to signal that something important needs our attention. RIGHT NOW. True fear puts you into clear awareness of the present moment and gives you laser focus and immediate actions to take.
Run. Jump. Shout. Stop.
But that's not the fear we're talking about, is it? We're talking about false fear. The kind the mind makes up. The kind that produces a sense of lack and separation, causing a restless, low-grade anxiety
- the fear of not being good enough
- the fear of being judged
- the fear of being alone
- the fear of aging
- the fear of rejection or humiliation
- the fear of violence or terrorism
- the fear of trying and falling on your ass
- the fear of missing out
- the fear of making the wrong decision
- the fear of not being liked or approved of
- the fear of being found out
- the fear of taking a chance
- the fear of losing what you have
- the fear of the future
- the fear of being the most out-of-shape person at the party
Are you exhausted yet?
Of course you are!
That's what False Fear does. It drains you of your vital energy and creativity. It convinces you that it's TOO LATE and stops you from growing and engaging in a positive way with Life.
When you're in this kind of fear, you're not really alive.
And that's such a shame.