TD Songs of Summer - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Dear BIA members,
TD Songs of Summer Music and Art Festival will begin tomorrow, Friday August 10 and run until Saturday August 11, 2018.
Please see below for important event information:
- All members MUST take down their activation (including extended patios) once the event is over on Friday night (11 p.m.) and set up their activation once the road is closed at 4:30 p.m. on Saturday for day 2 of the festival
- Lakeshore Rd will be closed at 4 p.m. and therefore you should let you staff and customers know that they need to be off the road by 4:30 p.m.
- Set up (on the road) will begin at 4:30 p.m. or when deemed safe by event staff
- Please note that all parking lots that exit within the road closure ( Lakeshore Rd including all side streets from Navy St to Allan St) will not be accessible during the road closure
- Navy St between Lakeshore Rd and Church St + George St between Lakeshore Rd and Church St will remain closed from 4 p.m. on Friday to early Sunday morning
- Once barricades are put in place (i.e. Dump trucks, police vehicles, cement barricades) you are NOT permitted to drive around them to enter the festival. These are put in place for the safety of the businesses, vendors, community members and event staff who are within the festival grounds
If you have questions about the information listed above, please email email@example.com
Downtown Oakville Business Improvement Area
146 Lakeshore Road East (2nd Floor - West Office)
Date: Thursday August 9, 2018