Rebuilding Downtown Oakville - Lakeshore intersection repair Aug 8-10
Dear BIA members,
As communicated in July, the Town will be completing repairs on Lakeshore Road in August.
From August 8 - 10, the intersections of Thomas Street, George Street and Dunn Street will be repaired. Contractors will work between 6 am and 4 pm.
The work plan per day is as follows:
Monday, August 8th
- Pavement grinding on Thomas St. and George St.
Tuesday, August 9th
- Asphalt paving on Thomas St. and George St.
- Pavement grinding on Dunn St.
- Line Painting at night/overnight on Thomas and George St.
Wednesday, August 10th
Parking spaces on Lakeshore and George St. will be required
- Asphalt paving on Dunn St.
- Line Painting at night/overnight on Dunn St.
to allow for westbound and east bound traffic flow at all times during the work. The contractor will place construction barrels with no parking signs the morning of August 8th
. A pay duty officer will also be on site for the duration of the project.
Let me know if you have any questions and/or concerns. Thank you, Susan.
Downtown Oakville Business Improvement Area
146 Lakeshore Road East (2nd Floor - West Office)
phone: 905-844-4520 (x.11)