A Taste of Oakville 2018 - Participation Forms/Deadlines
Dear BIA Restaurateurs,
We invite your restaurant to participate in A Taste of Oakville from January 24, 2018 - February 7, 2018. The objective of the program is to drive restaurant traffic and future repeat visits to Downtown Oakville restaurants, by providing a delicious dining experience at a discount to regular price as an incentive.
RETURNING THIS YEAR
Each participating restaurant is required to provide four (4) $25 gift certificates. This is the same amount that was collected in previous years. The gift certificates will be used as prizes for a contest. A similar contest ran last year with much success. Further, by providing your participation fee in the form of gift certificates, it guarantees foot traffic in your business as a result of your investment.
Also returning is the simplified price point program. Restaurants will select one of the three price point categories below with a recommended 20% discount off the regular menu.
Restaurants will have the option of offering lunch and/or dinner selecting from one of the three price point categories;
As we refine the program and to ensure quality of execution and communication, restaurants in Downtown Oakville and Bronte BIA will be featured in A Taste of Oakville 2018.
Restaurants and cafés interested in participating in A Taste of Oakville are asked to:
Due By December 8, 2017:
|A Taste of Oakville
Price Point Categories
(approximately 20% discount off regular menu prices)
Regular Menu Price Point
|$12 Lunch / $20 Dinner
||$18 Lunch / $25 Dinner
|$17 Lunch / $30 Dinner
||$25 Lunch / $37 Dinner
|$22 Lunch / $40 Dinner
||$31 Lunch / $50 Dinner
Due By December 23, 2017:
- Express interest by signing-up for the event by emailing email@example.com with a written commitment.
- Click here to fill out the participation form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit their participation fee of four $25 gift certificates
- Submit your prix-fixed menu to the BIA
- Menus must be submitted in PDF form ready to upload to the www.atasteofoakville.com.
- Menus are encouraged to be submitted earlier. The earlier you submit the sooner the menu can be up on the website.
Thank you very much for your interest in A Taste of Oakville.
For questions, please contact Paige at email@example.com or contact the BIA office.
Downtown Oakville Business Improvement Area
146 Lakeshore Road East (2nd Floor - West Office)