Dear BIA Members,
As you will have noticed, the flowers are starting to arrive downtown - a great sign that the good weather is here to stay!
Please note the following for the flowers:
1. The upper level flowers will fill out further such that they cover the moss basket, and provide nice bright flowers throughout the summer
2. The lower level will continue to fill out as well, and also contains flowers in colours to complement the upper level
3. We will be going around to verify and adjust placement as necessary, as there are a few that do need adjusting
4. We added more quantity of flowers this year as compared to last year, in addition to adding the upper level
5. The planter barrels have been painted to create a fresher look. New planters would not have arrived in time for this season. We will investigate that option again in the fall such that we can order in time for 2016
6. The hanging baskets are still to come and should be delivered in the next few days
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Administrative and Events Coordinator
Downtown Oakville Business Improvement Area
146 Lakeshore Road East (2nd Floor - West Office)
phone: 905-844-4520 (x.10)