Tiny Tots on Parade - Monday, October 31st
Dear BIA Members,
Tiny Tots on Parade will be happening again this year for Halloween in Downtown Oakville on Monday, October 31st from 10:00am- 12:00pm. This is a great opportunity to engage with the community and build lasting relationships that will encourage patrons to come back again and again.
To participate in Tiny Tots on Parade please setup at the front of your store, doorway or sidewalk in front of your store and handout candy to the trick-or-treaters between 10:00am-12:00pm.
Exact attendance is dependent on weather. In past years stores have handed out candy to over 800 trick-or-treaters. Please be prepared for 1000 trick-or-treaters if you are participating in Tiny Tots on Parade.
What can my business do to make the most out of the event?
There are a numerous ways Downtown Oakville BIA members can be a part of the Tiny Tots on Parade. We encourage as many businesses as possible to participate. Here are a few ways you can get involved:
- Put the Tiny Tots on Parade poster in your window to show you’re participating and handout candy between 10:00am and 12:00pm
- Make one-time vouchers or coupons that encourage patrons to comeback within a certain amount of time.
- Restaurants can offer “one day only” kid friendly menu options
- Take home meals for the family
- Advertise upcoming events or sales during the parade
If you have any questions please contact us at 905-844-4520 or email@example.com.
Click HERE for a link to the poster.
Downtown Oakville Business Improvement Area
146 Lakeshore Road East (2nd Floor - West Office)
phone: 905-844-4520 (x.14)