Calling all game designers!
You have less than 1 month left to get your indie tabletop and digital showcase entries in! Reminder that we have partnered with ConnectiCon to hold our 2018 festival at their annual event in July - this means your creations will be in front of 15k+ attendees over 3 full days! Get your submissions ready and lock in your chance to win some awesome "Figgies" awards!!
Some details for you:
- Tabletop and digital showcase submission deadline is March 31st
- Submission fee is $30, and if accepted the full booth price will be an additional $220 ($250 total to have a 10x10 booth for 3 full days at ConnectiCon)
- To submit you will need to provide a 5 minute (or under!) intro video, brief writeup, a few action shots, and your game's rulebook (if tabletop)
- A judging panel of industry professionals will review the submissions and award showcase booths to those that best fit the festival's criteria
- Showcase booths will run for 3 full days at ConnectiCon in July, during which time audience members and judges will sit down and play your games
- Around noon on Sunday we will hold the awards presentation where we will present Figgies awards to the winning entries (categories include Best 1st Impression, Best Artwork, Most Innovative, Best Family Game, Best WIP, Most Spirit, Best Strategy Game, Best in Show, etc.)
- More information can be found on our website
Showcase registration for indie tabletop and digital exhibitors is open now! Submission deadline is March 31, so let's get moving!