Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Liam wanted to wish you luck this day, and we waned to tell you that Celtfest is well on its way to organizing for another fabulous festival in July!
Announcing a new website: Brent Eades of Almonte volunteered to create a new version of almonteceltfest.com Check it out for ongoing news of our plans for our 19th year, Almonte Celtfest 2015, including an exciting line-up of performers HINT: The Dardenelles as headliners!
Organizing Committee Lots of new members working with experienced volunteers this year to bring new ideas to blend with tried and true, for a great festival
- Gavin Donnelly - Site
- Jane Torrance - Promotions
- Stephanie Verk - Promotions
- Laura Novitsky - Administration/Artistic
- Mike McCabe - Financial
- Nicole Pederson - Financial
- Trish Sawers - Volunteers
- David Baril - Artistic
- Tracy Fredericks - Fundraising/Sponsorship
- Raven Flett - Little Celtz/Site
- Julian Smith - At-Large/Pub Night
- Elizabeth Verberne - Vendors/Site
- Ruth DuBois - At-Large/Promotions
- Jason Curry - At-Large
- Cecil DuBois - At-Large/Raffle
- Dave Burke - At-Large
- Jim Morrison - At-Large
- Jan Watson - At- Large/Volunteers
- Jim Mountain - At-Large/Grants/Site
- Town of Mississippi Mills
- Colleen O'Connell Campbell, Senior Wealth Advisor, ScotiaMcLeod
- Barley Mow
- Moose McGuires
- The Hub
Job Creation Program: We are pleased to offer employment, through the Job Creation program, to Natalie Dalton. Natalie started with us last week, and she can be generally found Monday to Friday from 8 - 4 in a new "Festivals" office at the Almonte Old Town Hall. Drop in to say hello and welcome her to Celtfest! We are looking for a few things to kit out the office, so let us know if you have an extra
- office chair
- small coffee maker
- white board
- bulletin board
- small refrigerator
Sláinte agus táinte.
"Health and wealth!"
Contact us at email@example.com!