I just want the person reading this to have an amazing Christmas…….
Greetings readers & on behalf of us here @ Paradise Brokers I would like to thankQ for your support throughout this past year & wish you all the best for an enjoyable time with family & friends over the festive season.
If your year has been anything like ours you will definitely be ready for some rest & relaxation over the coming weeks, It has been a full on year especially with the recent Earthquake activity & our thoughts go to all affected at this time of year.
Christmas is the perfect season to reach out to others when laughter & good tidings are in the air. Here is hoping your Christmas will find you among family & friends, sharing the spirit of the season.
It is that time of year again! To dust off the chilly-bin, pack up a picnic & head to the beach for sunshine & surf.
With the excitement of visiting relatives, going to the bach or other location for the holiday period it is easy to forget a couple of little things.
Here are some tips for ensuring your home is as protected as it can be in your absence:
Finally, we wish to take this opportunity of wishing everyone a splendid & happy Christmas period & our very best warm wishes for the New Year. We will be available by telephone over the holiday period & someone will be in the office between breaks. In addition, I will be reviewing emails periodically. ThankQ again for your support. We look forward to speaking with you all in 2016.
- Tell a trusted neighbour you are heading away & let them know when to expect your return. If you feel okay about it, lend them a spare key so they can access your home to water the plants, & in case of emergency.
- Arrange for them to collect the mail & if need be, to mow your lawn.
- Turn the ring volume on your home phone to low – this way someone who does not realise you are away from home will not be heard repeatedly calling.
- Securely lock all doors & windows ~ & do not leave means of climbing up into them outside (such as ladders, chairs & tables)
- Be careful about your privacy settings on social media posts, these serve as advertisements you are not at home for a period of time.
- Do not forget to turn off your water if you are heading away for a while, no one wants to come home to a lake in their lounge!
- Put lights on timers
- Take out the rubbish, no-one wants to return home to discover a family of vermin have moved in.
With our best wishes,
Kenn & Carla