The Plumbers and Pipefitters Locals are putting together the prevailing wage rates for all countries.ALLcontractorson ANY type of project may participate in the prevailing wage survey.
Setting the wage rate in all counties eliminates unfair contractors' ability to pay sub-standard wages on publicly funded projects and helps to keep contractors working. The last few years non-signatory contractors have steadily increased the number of surveys they turn in and have set the prevailing wage rate in many counties for some crafts.
Each Local requests contractors fill out these forms for 539 & 455 and 34 & 15or in any convenient format and return them to the below contact information by May 22nd, 2020. These forms help keep the prevailing wage rate competitive with the working agreement wage rate. If you have questions on how to fill out the forms call the Local or check out the survey forms.
1. Work performed between April 6, 2019 and June 5, of 2020
1. Company Name
2. Cost of project (approximately - any projects over $2500 may be reported on) 3. Name of project
4. Address of project including county
5. Brief description of work performed
6. Names of Journeyman Plumbers or Pipefitters on the project (Reported employees must have worked at least eight hours on the project)
*Requests reporting on the following counties: Anoka, Benton, Big Stone, Carver, Chippewa, Hennepin, Isanti, Kandiyohi, Lac Qui Parle, McLeod, Meeker, Mille Lacs, Morrison, Pope, Scott, Sherburne, Stearns, Stevens, Swift, Todd, Wright, and Yellow Medicine