We are ready to launch version 3.95 - with an updated app and firmware - please update to tablet app version 4.51 and remember to let the tablet update the dealer's firmware (to version 3.10.04). Please remember to turn the dealer Off and On after the firmware update
This is an update you cannot postpone.
We have made major changes to the firmware
We have in this new version made minor changes to the tablet app.
- As we have updated the handling of the error 95 type. The dealer is quite clever - as it has two processors and can act to specific circumstances for example during the card handling, turn or eject of cards to avoid and error. The dealer have a number of action to do before showing each error type - for example type 95 - and in firmware we had turned some off these off to study and improve actions with the new firmware improved options. After we have studied data we have now added a number of actions to the firmware - especially towards potential type 95 error reasons.
- and we have made the auto calibration more intelligent - it will now happen automatically in the background when it is required and not as now at particular boards.
We have also updated the web server
We have improved a number of our current features as well - for example
- Percentages on frequency tables in Boards result views
- Reference tournament import from a non-barometer Mitchell BWS source
- Small HTML text area to add, delete comments to a tournament (at creation or for edit later)
- Added Vacant / Un-Vacant improvements. Direct option to specify / remove (Un-vacant) / move from Round Results views panel. Set as illustrated below at the correction icon at right to a pair number
and remove by click at any pair (as the vacant pair is hidden) or moving by selecting the pair to move the vacant pair to. The options needed are shown by a click at the correction icon at right to a pair number as illustrated below.
- Added BWS based Team handling improvements
- Improvements to the Monitor
Please remember to turn the dealer Off and On after the firmware update - and please ensure the dealer has a battery level of more than 20% before updating the firmware.
- Please notice due to the tablet software update - you will need to (or rather allow) the update of the tablet software when asked to Install. If you during install are asked to "Allow ... (2 times) then answer yes - especially on Huawei tablets. When asked please use this setting: