Earlier this weeks we launched version 3.97 - with an updated app and new firmware (app version 4.71 and dealer's firmware 3.12.14) and we launched our updated and improved team game feature.
First and foremost - thanks for the very nice feedbacks - like "running like clockwork" and that the team solution was - in Norwegian "prikkfritt" - meaning "no errors" / "perfect".
But we have to admit that some users might have experienced some code 89 and 98's - you will see these codes if your dealers needs to be calibrated after the firmware update. Please do as described here. Please also notice if you get code 56 during the manual calibration you might need to reset the calibration first. You can reset in the dealer menu under the "Dealer connection" main menu item.
Based on the number of clubs that have played - for real or just tested - with our new team feature we are pleased as it seems we have made the wanted progress in making a team game easy and simple to set up, to manage and to play - and last but not least for the players to understand the outcome of!
Also thanks for the many comments and suggestions especially to our latest changes - as always we check and act.
Therefore, we have already made some updates / improvements to the web servers:
We are still checking / improving the following - processes have been started:
- % score correction on Scratch and Session views.
- Session breaks handling - card eject for a new round - updated.
Please remember to turn the dealer Off and On after the firmware update - and please ensure the dealer has a battery level of more than 20% before updating the firmware.
- We have updated the PBN federation report file for team games and are doing the final tests. Similar process for BWS federation report file for team games ongoing.
- PDF report for the game overview (also called the slip report).
- We are checking for certain game option combinations of the % score presentation on the tablet.
- Please notice due to the tablet software update - you will need to (or rather allow) the update of the tablet software when asked to Install. If you during install are asked to "Allow ... (2 times) then answer yes - especially on Huawei tablets. When asked please use this setting: