As a benefit of IMP membership, each certified mentoring program receives one free 2-day registration to the 2015 Iowa Nonprofit Summit, November 9-10 in Ames.
REGISTRATION FOR IMP PROGRAMS
IMP SAFE training is Monday at noon, IMP breakfast is Tuesday as well as other mentoring sessions. Lots of volunteer and program management offerings for mentoring programs on either day.
· You must register by Oct 19th to receive one free registration.
· Select Iowa Mentoring Partnership designee to receive the one free registration. If you do not, you will be charged for the registration cost. After completing the registration process, your registration will be pending until approved by the IMP.
· Additional staff are encouraged to attend as the conference covers a wide range of non-profit and volunteer management topics. They must register as a general attendee.
· Lodging and travel expenses are the responsibility of each mentoring program. A group rate of $65 is available and information is provided on the NP Summit website.
· Registration and complete conference information available here: www.regonline.com/npsummit2015