Invitation to the next ULRHS Zoom event
Make a Christmas wreath Zoom workshop on Thursday 3 December 7.15-8.30pm – please join online from 7.00pm
Local floral designer Sarah Broom will be showing us how to make a Christmas wreath.
If you would like to join Sarah in making a wreath you will need the following materials:
- Garden twine, string or strong metal reel wire.
- Garden scissors
- Moss or hay, straw or bound twigs can be used
- Wire wreath frame in metal, can be purchased online or at local florist.
- Foliage of your choice - ivy, Christmas tree, holly and any foliage from the garden.
- Ribbons or decorations if desired.
You can work along with Sarah as she creates her wreath and you’ll be able to ask questions. Or you can just watch someone creating something beautiful.
Please join the meeting at 7pm ready for a prompt 7.15pm start, using this link:
There is no need to pre-register for this meeting which is only for ULRHS members and those who subscribe to our mailing list. Please do not forward this invitation to anyone else.
If you’ve not used Zoom before and would like a quick run through of how it works, please contact email@example.com